Avacom InfoCapture delivers powerful production level and flexible document and data capturing and indexing solutions.
- Customized to meet your needs. Tailor InfoCapture to support your exact business requirements. Install as central and batch capture configuration or install as remote real time capture configuration.
- Scalable to grow with your business. Use InfoCapture in a modular fashion. Use InfoCapture out of the box to meet the needs of a specific department and expand it to meet complex requirements of enterprise.
- Easy to install and use. Install InfoCapture on a single workstation or expand it to thousands of networked capturing and indexing workstations. Install and configure InfoCapture within hours instead of days or weeks. The intuitive interface provides an easy learning curve for the users.
- Integrates with workflow and content management applications. InfoCapture imports scripts connected seamlessly to business and content management systems such as IBM Content Manager, EMC Documentum and many others. Flexible business strategies — With Avacom AvaFlow, you have the flexibility, visibility, and control to effectively execute, monitor, and refine corporate processes.
Remote capture of business documents provides all of the following benefits:
- Better document protection. Original documents (paper or electronic) are not handled by different organizations and never leave the originating office. Therefore they can never be lost in transit.
- Easy installation. As remote stations use the web client for capture, only the drivers for capture devices such as scanners need installing.
- Real time data and document availability. Captured data and documents can be transmitted to the central content manager or business application in real time and delivered into your business workflow for immediate retrieval.
- Secure access. As documents and data capture are controlled by a central application, access control can be placed by the central administrator; not a remote office.
- Eliminates overnight shipping. Paper documents are captured and sent to your business workflow immediately without the costs and delays of physical document shipment from distributed locations.
Want to learn more? Contact the Avacom sales office nearest you.